Egypt Expected Temperatures for December 2009


Egypt expected temperatures in December for those willing to spend their Christmas and New Year Vacation in Egypt.

It's winter here and winter elsewhere but in Egypt it's like summer all the time; Catching fish, literally, in Lake Nasser; exploring sunken WWII warships in Marsa Matrouh; a painting at the Rock-Art site; golf, another possibility for a year-end holiday; camel safaris in Sinai, diving in the Red Sea are all possibilities a tourist can spend his holiday in Egypt

Comments

Egypt holidays said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Alyssa112010 said…
Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.



egypt property
college board said…
Interesting post. Well when there is so much a new. Thanks.
I think the Celsius scale was a purely empirical temperature scale defined only by the freezing and boiling points of water. Since the standardization of the kelvin in the International System of Units, it has subsequently been redefined in terms of the equivalent fixing points on the Kelvin scale.
Anonymous said…
It would be great to have luxury holidays in egypt. The place is so beautiful and rich in culture and history. It would be a great place to spend an adventure travel.
Brody said…
Dubai Desert Safari is very great location for the trip i love to visit it again and again

Popular Posts